Well, it’s that time of year and we’re in Christmas present shopping mode. Here are my top picks for gift ideas for the ladies. All incredible feel-good smaller brands and available online…
- Queen Clutch from Kemi Kids £8. I love these clutches as they’re fab as handbags or handbag organisers (I love a bag within a bag as mentioned in my cross-body bag post). These clutches are roomy and I can even fit my SLR camera in one of them. Kemi Kids also do seriously inspiring tote bags so check them out too.
2. Inspiration in a box by A Life More Inspired £39.99. These ready made boxes of treats include a natural semi precious Rose Quartz crystal bracelet by Soul Story London, a Lucy Annabella’s delicately scented candle and a deck of affirmation cards for those daily bursts of inspiration.
3. Girl Gang T-shirt from Essex Mama £18.00. Liz from Essex Mama is helpign to redefine what girl gang now means. Yt’s about supporting each other. It’s not longer about cliques.
4. Mini gold swan necklace by Lost In Perspex (LIP) £7.50. These cute little necklaces are amazing. I have the swan one in a silver (reminds me that I can be unflappable and calm during those hectic everyday moments).
5. Too Tired Sweatshirt by Bloody Nora Pam currently £23.50 (usually £28). Yep another good slogan which applies to a lot of our ladies. Mr and Mrs team Emma and Adam started their own brand after Adam’s brother Josh suddenly passed away at the age of 24. They donate 10% of all of their profits to the UK Sepsis Trust in honour of Josh. Bloody Nora Pam represents inspiring clothing with strong messages. This brand is also well known for its Eliminate Girl Hate T-shirts.
6. Leather classic purse (comes in other colours) from Kemi Kids £15. Had to also feature this purse from the Kemi Kids store as they have just branched out into leather gems. This is an amazing price for a leather addition for the handbag.
Have you come across any smaller brands who are fab for gift ideas? Leave a comment below and share the gift love…