The Lucky Things Let’s Do This webinars are taking place from Autumn 2017.
Why hang out at the lucky things Let’s DO THIS webinars?
- Insightful 45 minute slots (they will go quickly!) – lunchtime and evening slots available to suit your lifestyle.
- Schedule of relevant topics to boost your confidence, career and wellbeing.
- Practical tips and know-how from a senior HR expert and coach where you can invest in your personal and professional development.
- Social hang outs – from the comfort of your sofa/ kitchen table / desk.
- A closed ticket only group to provide a safe and friendly learning space.
WANT TO Book your space…
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your space for any of the below webinars.
All tickets cost £5 and you will be provided with a unique VIP link to access the webinar.
Tuesday 17 October 2017 -8pm (45 minutes) – Taking control of self-doubt
Monday 30 October 2017 – 8pm (45 minutes) – Dealing with imposter syndrome
Wednesday 1 November 2017 – 8pm (45 minutes) – How to stop comparing yourself to others
Wednesday 8 November 2017 – 8pm (45 minutes) – Make the most of your introvert skills
More webinar hang out dates are on their way…
HOW DO webinars work again?
- Interactive online workshops, where you can contribute questions and comments.
- Accessible flexible learning in a safe online environment with ticket attendees only
- You only see the host Sunita (and any guest speakers) on video as the camera isn’t on you!
- Limited spaces available to ensure all enjoy quality interactions during the webinar.
- Vote for your the questions you’d love to hear answered during the webinar.
- Opportunity to share your burning questions in advance of the webinar.
- You just need to book your space online, bring a pen, notebook and cup of tea or glass of wine (and headphones if you wish!)
Photography: Sunita Harley, taken at the Neptune home interiors store, Wimbledon.